Pointers to Keep in Mind Before Choosing the Display Screens for your Content Display
Today the world is going digital and so should you for displaying your content to your store visitors.
But, before planning to buy screens one must do a full study of their requirements, so they can have a great visibility impact and can run for a longer period of time thus enhancing your ROI.
You will find that many home models of screens are cheap and are readily available in the market, but it is always recommended to go for the commercial panels only that are specifically designed to operate in the retail spaces.
A list of the following pointers can be kept in mind before taking a final decision:
- Daily Usage hour expected- Varying from 4 hours per day to 24 hours per day, the selection criteria must not neglect this very important factor as it will also determine the performance of your content in the later stages.
- Light Exposure at the site- Check if the area is completely devoid of natural light, or has some natural light. Multiple commercial screens/monitors are available with lumens 250 nits to 700 nits that might work best for indoor/semi-outdoor, whereas ones with 2,500 nits and above are compatible for completely outdoor environments.
- Screen Orientation- A planned screen orientation is also an important factor. One needs to ensure whether they want vertical or horizontal screens for their businesses, to maximize the attention from the respective visitors. Only a few screens can run vertically, so make sure you select the right one and don’t lose your warranties or end up damaging the panels.
- The OS of Screens- Another crucial factor that one must not ignore is around operating systems of the screens. Always choose a clean OS that doesn’t have external add playing options (or can be locked if any options are there) so your display screens are not misused for any kind of other purposes. It further ensures a smoother integration in respect of the marketing objective as well.
- Warranty Terms- No business should compromise when it comes to the warranty terms of these display screens. It should be onsite, covers both horizontal & vertical placements, and is for a minimum of 3 years, which is standard for a commercial series of monitors.
On a concluding note, it should be safe to say that one must never ignore the above-mentioned pointers before making a final call for the commercial screen displays for their respective business.
It is among the top trends in the current scenario and is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years as well.
Wondering where to start from? You are just at the right place! We, at Sparsa, are here to help you.
Our experts not only help you select the right screens but also provide custom panels as per your needs and requirements.
Get in touch with us today and get started!